Ingleside at King Farm offers a dedicated Memory Support Assisted Living residence, for residents needing support for cognitive decline. We offer a person-centered approach fostering personal relationships and creating opportunities for social engagement with the Ingleside community.
Ingleside’s Well-Being Philosophy is at the heart of helping every individual in our Memory Care program flourish. We offer a person-centered approach with music, art, movement, pet and recreational therapy. This, in combination with our whole person approach to well-being, has resulted in an environment where individuals living with cognitive change can feel empowered and be fully engaged.
Our Memory Support includes:
- Intimate and secure residential neighborhood.
- Spacious, sun-filled residences with large windows.
- Enclosed terrace, with raised gardens, overlooking the courtyard.
- Person-centered service plans that incorporate the seven dimensions of wellness.
- Individualized therapeutic programs offering music, art, movement, pet and recreational therapy.
- Intergenerational programming.
- Holistic fitness and well-being program.
- Technology-based engagement opportunities incorporated into daily life.
- 24 hour licensed nursing, under the direction of a full time RN.
- Caring team educated in best practices in dementia care.
- All-day, flexible dining featuring chef inspired meals, stocked kitchen, and hydration stations.
- Family support, education, and engagement.
- All-inclusive, bundled daily rate.
- All utilities including basic phone and cable TV.
- Daily housekeeping service.
For more information on Memory Support at Ingleside at King Farm, please contact:
Nilou Rahmi, Independent Living Social Worker
Tish Stalnaker, Director of Social Services